What is the Microsoft Azure AZ-900 certification exam?
The Microsoft AZ-900 certification is a launchpad and not a prerequisite for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications. The AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals exam measures candidates understanding of cloud concepts, Azure services, privacy, security, trust, compliance, and Azure pricing and support.
The Microsoft AZ-900 online training in Bangalore from CloudThat offers candidates proper training and relevant study material to clear the entry-level AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals certification exam. This certification is for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Who should take up the Microsoft AZ-900 certification exam?
CloudThat’s Azure training course for the preparation of AZ-900 certification exam can be taken up by:
- Professionals from non-technical backgrounds such as sales, procurement looking to sell Microsoft Azure.
- IT Professionals
- Existing other-Cloud professionals interested in getting a quick introduction to Azure.
What is the time duration for the Microsoft AZ-900 exam?
Candidates appearing for the AZ-900 exam will get 60 minutes to complete the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam.
How many questions will there be in the AZ-900 certification exam?
Candidates need to answer between 40-60 questions. However, the number of questions may change as and when changes in technology and job roles occur.
How much does the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam cost in India?
The cost of the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam is ₹3800 in Bangalore and other Indian cities.
The exam cost is mostly priced according to the currency values in specific regions and countries. However, the exam prices are subject to change and may also vary depending on the additional taxes that may apply in some countries and regions.
What is the passing score for AZ-900 certification?
Candidates need to score 700 (on a scale of 1-1000) to pass the Microsoft AZ-900 exam.
What is the AZ-900 exam retake policy?
- Candidates must wait for 24 hours to retake the AZ-900 exam on failing in his/her first attempt. Also, candidates can log in to their certification dashboard to reschedule the exam.
- The candidate must wait for at least 14 days to retake the exam for the third time on failing in their second attempt. The waiting period is the same while retaking the exam for the fourth and fifth times
- In a year, a candidate is allowed a maximum of 5 retakes. (One year is calculated from the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam attempt.)
What will you learn from CloudThat’s AZ-900 Microsoft Azure training course?
After completing CloudThat’s highly interactive AZ-900 exam training in Bangalore or other cities, you will be able to:
- Describe cloud concepts.
- Describe core Azure services.
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure.
- Describe general security and network security features.
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features.
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements.
Is CloudThat’s AZ-900 training in Bangalore an accredited course?
Yes. Microsoft accredits our training courses. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and the winner of the Microsoft Learning Partner 2020 of the Year Finalist award.
How often CloudThat updates the Microsoft Azure online training course?
From time to time, Microsoft keeps on revising and updating the Azure certification exam syllabus according to changing technology trends and industry standards. At CloudThat, we have a dedicated team of highly experienced and Microsoft certified Azure subject matter experts who keep a close eye on the exam syllabus and updated the training course curriculum accordingly to keep it updated and relevant.
How to prepare for the Microsoft AZ-900 exam?
To prepare for the AZ-900 certification and pass the exam successfully, candidates need to enroll in CloudThat’s Azure Fundamentals certification training course in Bangalore. Our subject matter experts and certified Azure trainers offer training through online or instructor-led classes and provide relevant study material necessary to support your exam preparation. At CloudThat, you can strengthen your practical Azure skills through hands-on lab sessions and test your knowledge before the final exam through our testprep platform. Besides our training and assistance, candidates can also:
- Join online forum discussions and study groups to enrich your knowledge.
- Have a detailed understanding of the exam structure.
- Study Microsoft documentation along with relevant whitepapers and eBooks.
Which is the best Azure training provider in Bangalore?
CloudThat, a Microsoft Gold Partner and the winner of Microsoft Learning Partner 2020 of the Year Finalist award, is undoubtedly the best Azure training provider in Bangalore and other cities in India. CloudThat has trained over 350K+ IT professionals from fortune 500 companies in Cloud since 2012. From personalized mentoring to self-paced learning modules, we work towards providing a growth-oriented learning experience to nurture their future.
- CloudThat’s training modules are equipped with 50%-60% hands-on lab sessions.
- Highly interactive virtual and classroom teaching.
- Qualified instructor-led training and mentoring sessions.
- Practice lab and projects aligned to Azure learning modules.
- Integrated teaching assistance and support.
What are the different types of questions candidates need to answer in the Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Certification Exam?
The different types of AZ-900 exam questions that may appear in the real exam include:
- Multiple-choice questions
- Yes-No questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Short answer questions
What is the validity of any Microsoft Azure certification?
Once the candidate gets Azure certified, the certificate remains valid for two years.