Who should take up the Microsoft DP-100 certification exam?
CloudThat’s Azure training course for the preparation of DP-100 certification exam can be taken up by: Candidates serving as part of a multi-disciplinary team that incorporates ethical, privacy, and governance considerations into the solution.
What is the time duration for Azure DP-100 exam?
Candidates appearing for the DP-100 exam will get 180 minutes to complete the Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate certification exam.
How many questions are there in Microsoft Azure DP-100 certification exam?
Candidates need to answer between 45-60 questions. However, the number of questions may change as and when changes in technology and job roles occur.
What is the cost of the Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate certification exam in India?
The cost of the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam is ₹4800 in Bangalore and other Indian cities.
The exam cost is mostly priced according to the currency values in specific regions and countries. However, the exam prices are subject to change and may also vary depending on the additional taxes that may apply in some countries and regions.
What is the passing score to clear Azure DP-100 exam?
Candidates need to score 700 (on a scale of 1-1000) approx. to pass the Microsoft AZ-900 exam.
What is the DP-100 exam retake policy?
• Candidates must wait for 24 hours to retake the DP-100 exam on failing in his/her first attempt. Also, candidates can log in to their certification dashboard to reschedule the exam.
• The candidate must wait for at least 14 days to retake the exam for the third time on failing in their second attempt. The waiting period is the same while retaking the exam for the fourth and fifth times.
• In a year, a candidate is allowed a maximum of 5 retakes. (One year is calculated from the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam attempt.)
What will you learn from CloudThat’s DP-100 Microsoft Azure training course?
After completing CloudThat’s highly interactive DP-100 exam training in Bangalore or other cities, you will be able to:
• Set up an Azure Machine Learning workspace
• Run experiments and train models
• Optimize and manage models
• Deploy and consume models
Which is the best Azure training provider in Bangalore?
CloudThat, a Microsoft Gold Partner and the winner of Microsoft Learning Partner 2020 of the Year Finalist award, is undoubtedly the best Azure training provider in Bangalore and other cities in India. CloudThat has trained over 350K+ IT professionals from fortune 500 companies in Cloud since 2012. From personalized mentoring to self-paced learning modules, we work towards providing a growth-oriented learning experience to nurture their future.
• CloudThat’s training modules are equipped with 50%-60% hands-on lab sessions.
• Highly interactive virtual and classroom teaching.
• Qualified instructor-led training and mentoring sessions.
• Practice lab and projects aligned to Azure learning modules.
• Integrated teaching assistance and support.
How to prepare for the Microsoft DP-100 exam?
To prepare for the DP-100 certification and pass the exam successfully, candidates need to enroll in CloudThat’s DP-100 certification training course in Bangalore. Our subject matter experts and certified Azure trainers offer training through online or instructor-led classes and provide relevant study material necessary to support your exam preparation. At CloudThat, you can strengthen your practical Azure skills through hands-on lab sessions and test your knowledge before the final exam through our testprep platform. Besides our training and assistance, candidates can also:
• Join online forum discussions and study groups to enrich your knowledge.
• Have a detailed understanding of the exam structure.
• Study Microsoft documentation along with relevant whitepapers and eBooks.
What are the different types of questions candidates need to answer in the Microsoft Azure DP-100 certification exam?
The different types of DP-100 exam questions that may appear in the real exam include:
• Multiple-choice questions
• Drag and drop
• Short answers