What is AZ-220 certification?
The Microsoft AZ-220 Azure IoT Developer certification course is for professionals who wants to gain knowledge in Azure cloud architecture and learn to implement designs for Azure IoT solutions, deploy Azure IoT Edge components and configure device networking on the edge.
The Microsoft Azure AZ-220 online training course in Bangalore from CloudThat offers candidates proper training and relevant study material to clear the Azure IoT Developer certification exam.
Who should take up the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220 training?
The Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Specialty (AZ-220) certification training is ideal for IoT Developers, cloud administrators, cloud solution architects and professionals who are part of an organization's cloud computing team.
What is the cost of the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer certification exam in India?
The cost of the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Specialty certification exam is ₹4800 in Bangalore and other Indian cities.
The exam cost is mostly priced according to the currency values in specific regions and countries. However, the exam prices are subject to change and may also vary depending on the additional taxes that may apply in some countries and regions.
What is the passing score for AZ-220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer certification exam?
Candidates need to score 70% (approx.) to pass the Microsoft Azure AZ-220 exam.
What is the time duration for the Microsoft AZ-220 exam?
Candidates appearing for the AZ-220 exam will get 180 minutes ( 30 minutes feedback is included) to complete the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220 certification exam.
How many questions are there in Azure IoT Developer AZ-220 certification exam?
Candidates need to answer between 40-60 questions. However, the number of questions may change as and when changes in technology and job roles occur.
What is the AZ-220 exam retake policy?
- Candidates must wait for 24 hours to retake the AZ-220 exam on failing in his/her first attempt. Also, candidates can log in to their certification dashboard to reschedule the exam.
- The candidate must wait for at least 14 days to retake the exam for the third time on failing in their second attempt. The waiting period is the same while retaking the exam for the fourth and fifth times.
- In a year, a candidate is allowed a maximum of 5 retakes. (One year is calculated from the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam attempt.)
What will you learn from CloudThat’s Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220 training course?
After completing CloudThat’s highly interactive AZ-220 Azure IoT Developer exam training in Bangalore or other cities, you will be able to:
- Implement the IoT solution infrastructure
- Provision and manage devices
- Implement Edge
- Process and manage data
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions
- Implement security
How to prepare for the Microsoft Azure IoT certification AZ-220 exam?
To prepare for the AZ-220 certification and pass the exam successfully, candidates need to enroll in CloudThat’s Azure IoT Developer certification training course in Bangalore. Our subject matter experts and certified Azure trainers offer training through online or instructor-led classes and provide relevant study material necessary to support your exam preparation. At CloudThat, you can strengthen your practical Azure skills through hands-on lab sessions and test your knowledge before the final exam through our testprep platform. Besides our training and assistance, candidates can also:
• Join online forum discussions and study groups to enrich your knowledge.
• Have a detailed understanding of the exam structure.
• Study Microsoft documentation along with relevant whitepapers and eBooks.
Which type of questions are asked in the Microsoft Azure AZ-220 Certification Exam?
The different types of AZ-220 exam questions that may appear in the real exam include:
• Multiple-choice questions
• Multiple scenario based questions
• Drag and drop
• Yes & no
• Case-studies based MCQs
What is the validity of any Microsoft Azure certification?
Once the candidate gets Azure certified, the certificate remains valid for two years.