Voiced by Amazon Polly
This lab will guide you on configuring and accessing NFS datastore updates.
- Knowledge of Network Attached Storage in vSphere Environment
- Basic understanding of vCenter Datastore Object
- Access of vCenter through vSphere Web Client
Revolutionize Your Data Center with VMware
- Understand new features
- Best practices available
- Instructor led courses
After completing this lab, you can configure and access the NFS datastore from the NFS server already configured in your data center.
- Configure Access to an NFS Datastore
- Review your existing NFS Datastore
Step-by-Step Lab Guide
- Open vCenter using vSphere Client. Open vCenter Inventory & Click on Datastore menu and review existing datastores.
- Right-click CloudThat-DC, Go to Storage and click on New Datastore.
- From New Datastore option, specify the datastore type as NFS and Click NEXT
- On the NFS version step, select NFS 4.1. and go NEXT.
- Under the Name & Configuration option, Fill up the all required details:Name: NFS-CloudThat-DSFolder: /mnt/cloudthat-nfs-poolNFS Server IP: 172.20.13.10Click ADD so that NFS Server like 172.20.13.10 is added to the Servers to be added area and then Click NEXT.
- During Configure Kerberos authentication step, Select Don’t use Kerberos
Authentication and click NEXT.
- Select both the hosts that can use / access this NFS datastore.
- Review all details and click on FINISH
- You will see the NFS datastore at Server – 172.20.13.10 is created as per our requirements.
Get your new hires billable within 1-60 days. Experience our Capability Development Framework today.
- Cloud Training
- Customized Training
- Experiential Learning
CloudThat, incepted in 2012, is the first Indian organization to offer Cloud training and consultancy for mid-market and enterprise clients. Our business aims to provide global services on Cloud Engineering, Training, and Expert Line. Our expertise in all major cloud platforms, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), positions us as pioneers.
WRITTEN BY Rahulkumar Shrimali