Voiced by Amazon Polly
Chat Generative Pre-training Transformer (ChatGPT ) is a version of the GPT model trained from the internet with an enormous text dataset.
Answering questions, generating texts, and gripping on the conservation by generating human-like text that is artificial and often difficult to distinguish from text written by a person.
People till now have discovered many advantages of ChatGPT, such as summarizing an article, writing a story or essay, using it for learning, finding bugs in code, etc.
ChatGPT is developed by a San Francisco-based AI and research company, OpenAI, and the final version was launched on November 30, 2022. It was first released in 2019 but there were many bugs and was a little less accurate since its final launch it has become one of the most popular language models in the AI community, due to its high accuracy and ability to generate human-like responses in a variety of languages and domains. OpenAI also said that an automatic speech recognition system, and DALLE•2, a popular AI image and art generator are coming too.
We all know about the massive boom in the market for Cloud technology and cloud infrastructure. Many companies are now migrating their On-Prem infrastructure to Cloud because of multiple advantages.
One of the best cloud computing platforms is Azure, created by Microsoft for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides various services such as virtual machines, storage, databases, and analytics, as well as a wide range of Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and blockchain services.
Looking forward to the future growth of Artificial Intelligence, Microsoft declares to add ChaGPT to Azure sharing hands of an extended partnership with OpenAI. Microsoft is investing around $10 billion in OpenAI.
With this collaboration of Microsoft and OpenAI, organizations and developers across the businesses will have the best AI infrastructure, tools, and techniques with Azure to build and run their applications.
Helping organizations transform their IT infrastructure with top-notch Cloud Computing services
- Cloud Migration
- AIML & IoT
What are the benefits of using ChatGPT with Azure.
- Scalability: The ability of the system to tackle the fluctuating load. Azure comes up with an orbit of services and tools that can be used to deploy and scale NLP (Natural Language Processing) models like ChatGPT, which makes it easy to handle large amounts of data and traffic.
- Flexibility: There are many underlying services in Azure, like Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Machine Learning, and Azure Kubernetes Service, with which ChatGPT can be easily integrated, and NLP applications can be deployed and managed very easily.
- High-performance: Powerful computing resources are offered by Azure with GPU-powered virtual machines to support the high-performance requirements of NLP models like ChatGPT.
- Advanced analytics: A range of analytics and visualization tools are provided by Azure through which we can analyze the working system and improve the performance of NLP models.
- Cost-effective: Azure offers a pay-as-you-go model, which allows developers to only pay for the resources they use, making it a cost-effective option for deploying and scaling NLP models.
- Security: Azure comes with robust security features and compliance standards that help ensure the secure and compliant deployment of NLP models like ChatGPT.
Developers can take advantage of the potential of ChatGPT integrated with the cloud platform provided by Azure to develop NLP applications quickly with security and scalability.
Get your new hires billable within 1-60 days. Experience our Capability Development Framework today.
- Cloud Training
- Customized Training
- Experiential Learning
Incepted in 2012 is the first Indian organization to offer Cloud training and consultancy for mid-market and enterprise clients. Our business goal is to provide global services on Cloud Engineering, Cloud Training, and Cloud Expert Line. The expertise in all major cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) position us as pioneers in the realm.
WRITTEN BY Ritesh Agrawal