This three-day Microsoft Azure Solutions for AWS Developers course from CloudThat is designed for AWS developers to teach them how to develop end-to-end solutions on Microsoft Azure. In this AZ-020T00 certification course, candidates also learn to use blob or Cosmos DB storage in solutions, construct Azure App Service Web App solutions and Azure Functions, implement secure cloud solutions including authorization and user authentication, implement API management, and develop event- and message-based solutions, and monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn how to build a web application on the Azure App Service platform.
- Learn how the platform functions and how to create, configure, scale, secure, and deploy to the App Service platform.
- Create Functions apps, and how to integrate triggers and inputs/outputs into the app.
- Learn how Azure Blob storage works, how to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle
- Learn how to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata.
- Learn how to create an ARM (Azure Resource Manager) Template.
- Learn how Cosmos DB is structured and how data consistency is managed
- Learn how to create Cosmos DB accounts and create databases, containers, and items by using a mix of the Azure Portal and the .NET SDK.
- Learn how to leverage the Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0 to manage authentication and access to resources.
- Learn how to use the Microsoft Authentication Library and Microsoft Graph to authenticate a user and retrieve information stored in Azure, and how and when to use Shared Access Signatures.
- Learn how to secure the information (keys, secrets, certificates) an application uses to access resources. It also covers securing application configuration information.
- Learn how to publish APIs, create policies to manage information shared through the API, and to manage access to their APIs by using the Azure API Management service.
- Learn how to build applications with event-based architectures.
- Learn how to build applications with message-based architectures.
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions