Voiced by Amazon Polly
If you are keen to build a career in Virtual Technology. Earning VMware certifications would be the best way. Many of you will also be eager to get a complete picture of the VMware certification path. This blog post is an attempt to provide information about different verticals that can be explored in VMware certification. Broadly the VMware certifications are offered at various levels identified as Associate, Professional, Advanced Professional, and Design Experts. Come let us explore the various VMware certification learning paths.
Major VMware Certification Verticals
VMware certifications are available under the following six major verticals:
- Data Center Virtualization
- Network Virtualization
- Cloud Management & Automation
- End-user Computing
- App Modernization
Helping organizations transform their IT infrastructure with top-notch Cloud Computing services
- Cloud Migration
- AIML & IoT
Data Center Virtualization Learning Path
The Data Center Virtualization Track helps you nurture skill sets required for working in a VMware vSphere environment with real-world exposure to design, install and manage the vSphere server virtualization product.
A glimpse of the certifications in the Data Center Virtualization vertical are:
- VCTA – VMware Certified Technical Associate 2022
- VCP – VMware Certified Professional 2022
- VCAP – VMware Certified Advanced Professional 2022 (Design)
- VCAP – VMware Certified Advanced Professional 2022 (Deploy)
- VCDX – VMware Certified Design Expert 2022
VMware certified professional data center virtualization track enables aspirants to design best practices to provide a powerful, flexible, and secure foundation for business agility and accelerate the transformation to cloud space.
Network Virtualization Certifications Learning Path
VMware Network Virtualization certifications equip you with desired skills to design, implement and manage a VMware NSX environment.
Various VMware certifications available in the Network Virtualization vertical are:
- VCTA-NV 2022 or VMware Certified Technical Associate-Network Virtualization
- VCP-NV 2022 or VMware Certified Professional-Network Virtualization
- VCAP-NV Deploy 2022 or VMware Certified Advanced Professional- Network Virtualization Deploy
- VCAP-NV Design 2022 or VMware Certified Advanced Professional- Network Virtualization
- VCDX-NV 2022 or VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)- Network Virtualization
Network virtualization certifications enable aspirants to be ready with the job responsibilities of managing logical virtual private networks (VPNs). They will install and monitor logical load balancing, and also configure and manage DHCP/DNS/NAT, manage logical virtual private networks (VPNs). They must install and monitor Logical Load Balancing. It is the responsibility of VCP 6 – NV professionals to configure and manage DHCP/DNS/NAT and Network Security. They must also be able to manage Logical Firewall Services and Distributed Firewall Services.
Cloud Management and Automation Certifications Learning Path
VMware Cloud Management and Automation certifications equip you with the required skills to install, configure, and optimize VMware vRealize for cloud solutions.
Different VMware certifications available in Cloud Management and Automation vertical are:
- VCTA-CMA 2022 or VMware Certified Technical Associate – Cloud Management and Automation
- VCP-CMA 2022 or VMware Certified Professional- Cloud Management and Automation
- VCAP-CMA Design 2022 or VMware Certified Advanced Professional- Cloud Management and Automation Design
- VCAP-CMA Deploy 2022 or VMware Certified Advanced Professional- Cloud Management and Automation Deploy
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)-CMA 2022
End-User Computing Certifications Learning Path
VMware End-User Computing certifications are offered to help you develop capabilities for handling design, installation, and management issues for Digital Workspace solutions through VMware Workspace One and build Desktop Management solutions with VMware Horizon.
The certifications in the End-User Computing vertical are:
- VCTA-EUC or VMware Certified Technical Associate – End-User Computing
- VCP-DTM 2022 or VMware Certified Professional— Desktop Management
- VCP-DW 2022 or VMware Certified Professional— Digital Workspace
- VCAP-DTM Design 2022 or VMware Certified Advanced Professional—Desktop Management Design
- VCAP-DTM Deploy 2022 or VMware Certified Advanced Professional—Desktop Management Deploy
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) End User Computing 2022
Security Certifications Learning Path
Pursuing the VMware Security certification path helps you to understand VMware’s security solutions. It nurtures your ability to provide entry-level support for the security features of various VMware products that comprise NSX-T Data Center, Workspace ONE, and VMware Carbon Black Cloud.
Here are the VMware certifications for the security vertical:
- VCTA – Security 2022 or VMware Certified Technical Associate- Security
- VCP – Security 2022 or VMware Certified Professional- Security
Application Modernization Certifications Learning Path
VMware Application Modernization certifications equip you with various specialists’ skill sets, such as developers or administrators of emerging technologies like Kubernetes and containers.
- VMware Certified Technical Associate- Application Modernization
- VMware Certified Professional- Application Modernization
- VMware Certified Professional-Develop
Get your new hires billable within 1-60 days. Experience our Capability Development Framework today.
- Cloud Training
- Customized Training
- Experiential Learning
We spearhead cloud computing training since 2012. Being a VMware Authorized Training Reseller, Microsoft Gold Partner, Authorized AWS Training Partner and Google Cloud Partner places us in an advantageous position while delivering cloud computing certification training for 400k+ professionals worldwide. Our strong pool of 150+ industry-certified trainers provides best-in-industry training aligned with the official curriculum and enriched by real-world use cases. So, if you are looking at exploring any of the VMware certification paths mentioned in this post, get trained from CloudThat which ensures you acquire relevant skillsets through rigorous training designed as per the official curriculum of VMware. The VMware professional certification training from CloudThat is one of the renowned courses which has helped freshers and experienced professionals alike.
WRITTEN BY Ravichandra M