AWS certifications are one the most in demand certifications. But the sheer number and types of certifications can be daunting to understand for many professionals. In the below video, I have tried to explain the AWS certifications in detail. Please watch it and comment below.
AWS Certifications include:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
If you have any questions, please mention them below and I will try to answer them. Also, if you like the article please share it with others.
Get your new hires billable within 1-60 days. Experience our Capability Development Framework today.
- Cloud Training
- Customized Training
- Experiential Learning
WRITTEN BY Bhavesh Goswami
Bhavesh Goswami is the Founder & CEO of CloudThat Technologies. He is a leading expert in the Cloud Computing space with over a decade of experience. He was in the initial development team of Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Seattle. and has been working in the Cloud Computing and Big Data fields for over 12 years now. He is a public speaker and has been the Keynote Speaker at the ‘International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics’. He also has authored numerous research papers and patents in various fields.