Microsoft Viva Advanced- Course Overview
The training will help you discover workplace analytics with Microsoft Viva Insights with a comprehensive overview of Microsoft Viva topics and Viva Connections. It will cover Microsoft Viva Goals to have a brief overview on Goal setting that aligns teams to the Organizational strategic policies.
After Completing the course, Microsoft Viva Advanced students will be able to:
- Get familiar with the main functions and key features of the Microsoft Viva platform and its multiple components, such as Viva Learning, Viva Insights, Viva Connections, Viva Topics, and Viva Goals.
- Evaluate existing systems and identify requirements, acquire knowledge about how to use the platform to raise employee participation, teamwork, and productivity.
- Develop an idea to use Viva to solve business scenarios for the four employee experience areas of Connection, Insight, Purpose, and Growth.
- Recognize the value of governance and compliance in today's businesses and how to use Microsoft Viva to execute these concepts.
- Use Viva Learning to create and manage training content for employees. You’ll learn to configure different content providers for Viva Learning and create a featured set of content.
- Learn how to use Viva Insights to empower individuals, teams, and organizations to build better work habits, achieve balance, and improve business outcomes with personalized insights and recommended actions.
- Understand how to use Viva Connections to create and manage internal communities. Plan for Viva Connections Dashboard, Feed and Resources.
- Learn how to use Viva Topics to organize and share content.
- Develop the skills to effectively implement, manage, and maintain a digital workplace using Microsoft Viva.