Voiced by Amazon Polly
- Installation, Configuration Skill of vCenter
- Basic understanding of vCenter Inventory
- Access to a vSphere environment with vCenter Server
- Access to valid License Keys for vCenter & ESXI Hosts
Revolutionize Your Data Center with VMware
- Understand new features
- Best practices available
- Instructor led courses
After completing this lab, you will be able to add and activate vSphere license for ESXi hosts and vCenter. You will be able to perform the following tasks asks:
- Exploring license services from vCenter
- Add license keys to vCenter Inventory
- Assign vSphere license to vCenter & ESXi Server
- Validate or verify vCenter 7 ESXi host licenses
Step-by-Step Lab Guide
- Open vCenter using vSphere Client & click the Menu. Go to Administration option and select License.
- Keep all keys in one text file and make sure you have access to the valid License Keys of vCenter Server, ESI hosts from the text file.
- Click on Add New Licenses.
- Add all keys for vCenter and ESXi hosts with proper names. Make sure all licenses should appear as shown.
- For assigning license to vCenter, Go to Assest, Choose your vCenter and Click on Assign License.
- Select the proper license key and click OK.
- Under the Asset, Go to Hosts Tab and verify that two ESXi servers are under Evaluation Period of 60 Days trial.
- Assign the License to both ESXi Hosts & verify.
Get your new hires billable within 1-60 days. Experience our Capability Development Framework today.
- Cloud Training
- Customized Training
- Experiential Learning
CloudThat, incepted in 2012, is the first Indian organization to offer Cloud training and consultancy for mid-market and enterprise clients. Our business aims to provide global services on Cloud Engineering, Training, and Expert Line. The expertise in all major cloud platforms, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), positions us as pioneers.
WRITTEN BY Rahulkumar Shrimali