This one-day course teaches you how to use the VMware Carbon Black® EDR™ product and leverage the capabilities to configure and maintain the system according to your organization’s security posture and policies.
This course provides an in-depth, technical understanding of the Carbon Black EDR product through comprehensive coursework and hands-on scenario-based labs.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components and capabilities of the Carbon Black EDR server
- Identify the architecture and data flows for Carbon Black EDR communication
- Describe the Carbon Black EDR server installation processManage and configure the Carbon Black EDR sever based on organizational requirements
- Manage and configure the Carbon Black EDR sever based on organizational requirements
- Perform searches across process and binary information
- Implement threat intelligence feeds and create watchlists for automated notifications
- Describe the different response capabilities available from the Carbon Black EDR server
- Use investigations to correlate data between multiple processes