With the public cloud raging the market, virtual hardware is shared by many companies. The multi-employer environment makes it easy to differentiate infrastructure costs for multiple users. Due to cost benefits and payment model, the public cloud is suitable for small and medium-sized businesses. In general, sensitive, community-oriented web applications that can receive unexpected traffic can increase the cloud mass very well.
While defining the cloud strategy for their business, enterprises can choose between a public cloud, a private cloud or a hybrid cloud for efficient scaling. The choice depends on several factors such as the type of business application, the costs involved, the technical specifications, and other business requirements. In this blog, we will take a closer look at the social cloud and its benefits for businesses.
The public cloud is the most popular computer model. In this case, cloud service providers use the Internet and make services such as infrastructure, storage, servers etc. available for businesses. Third-party providers own and use shared physical hardware and provide that to companies according to their needs. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), IBM Blue Cloud, Google App Engine, Sun Cloud, Microsoft Azure are some of the most popular cloud providers in the community.
Cloud adoption could be a daunting task for any company/organization moving to the cloud. According to Gartner’s projection that calculated worldwide spending of $3.79 trillion in 2019, the cloud market has grown massively in the past decade.
The market is dominated by five top cloud service providers who account for nearly 80% of the worldwide IaaS cloud market share. The worldwide public cloud services market is forecasted to grow by 6.3% in 2020 to total $257.9 billion, up from $242.7 billion in 2019, according to Gartner, Inc.
Let us get a close look into the top 3 cloud vendors that are high in demand with the IT sector.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Google Cloud Platform
Other cloud service providers preceding the top 3 are DigitalOcean, IBM Cloud, Dell Technologies/ VMware, CISCO Systems, Salesforce, Oracle etc.
Amazon Web Services
- Popularly known as AWS, Amazon Web Services is the leading cloud service provider with a 33% market share.
- AWS assists firms by providing quality services and supporting their businesses. One can run their business on a mobile phone or desktop. In addition, the user should focus only on creating the code and ignoring other features.
- Cloud Migration
- AIML & IoT
- Back in 2017, Gartner called Azure a top leader in the Cloud Infrastructure as a service space.
- Globally, 90% of Fortune 500 companies use Microsoft Azure to run their business.
- Using the deeply integrated Azure cloud services, businesses can quickly build, deploy and manage simple and complex systems with ease.
- Azure supports multiple programming languages, frameworks, operating systems, information, and devices, allowing businesses to use the tools and technologies they rely on.
Google Cloud Platform
- With precise looks, low cost, attractive features and flexible computer options, GCP is an attractive option for both AWS and Azure. It uses complete encryption for all data and communication channels including traffic between data centres.
- Some of the areas where Google Cloud competes fiercely with AWS include model setting and payment, privacy and traffic security, cost-effectiveness, and machine learning.
- While all three cloud providers offer up to 75% discounts on a one- to three-year commitment, Google Cloud additionally offers up to 30% continuous user discount on each model that works for more than 25% per month.
- Google Cloud offers several in-house APIs related to computer viewing, native language processing and translation. Machine learning engineers can create models based on the Cloud Machine Learning Engine open-source TensorFlow open-source learning.
Focusing your IT team on projects that can bring in more revenue rather than working furiously to manage on-premises systems is a predominant priority to most IT companies. With finite resources, companies are looking to adopt cloud models that can cater to their multiple IT requirements. Cloud-native technologies empower organizations to build and run scalable SRP-based microservers-based applications in modern, dynamic environments.
Get your new hires billable within 1-60 days. Experience our Capability Development Framework today.
- Cloud Training
- Customized Training
- Experiential Learning
CloudThat is an Advanced Consulting Partner of AWS, Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner and has successfully led many migration projects for our esteemed clients. Get in touch with us to explore cloud computing possibilities for your business.
To know more about cloud services suitable for your IT environment, feel free to Contact Us.
If you have any more queries regarding cloud architecture and managed services, drop a comment in the below section and our team will respond quickly.
WRITTEN BY Shabana R