Voiced by Amazon Polly
The goal of this lab is to provide hands-on experience in creating a datacenter.
- Familiarity with VMware vSphere
- Access to a vSphere environment with vCenter Server
- vSphere Client installed on a local machine
- At least one ESXi host that can be added to the datacenter
Get expert vSphere training now
- Understand new features
- Best practices available
- Instructor led courses
In this lab, you will complete the following tasks:
- Connect to the vSphere environment.
- Create a new datacenter.
Step-by-Step Lab Guide
Step 1: Connect to the vSphere environment.
- Open the vSphere Client on your local machine.
- Enter the vCenter Server IP address/hostname and your credentials (username and password).
Step 2: Create a new datacenter.
- Go to the vSphere Client, navigate to the “Hosts and Clusters” view.
- Right-click on the vCenter Server instance in the inventory tree and select “New Datacenter.“
- Enter a unique name for the datacenter and click “OK.“
- Now you can see your newly created Datacenter.
Get your new hires billable within 1-60 days. Experience our Capability Development Framework today.
- Cloud Training
- Customized Training
- Experiential Learning
CloudThat, incepted in 2012, is the first Indian organization to offer Cloud training and consultancy for mid-market and enterprise clients. Our business aims to provide global services on Cloud Engineering, Training, and Expert Line. Our expertise in all major cloud platforms, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), positions us as pioneers.
WRITTEN BY Karthikeyan S