Voiced by Amazon Polly
Clickstream Analytics on AWS, an end-to-end solution, empowers businesses to capture, process, analyze, and visualize clickstream data from their web and mobile applications, enhancing customer insights while maintaining data security within their AWS account. Clickstream analysis is a powerful tool for uncovering valuable insights into application user interactions.
Here’s what makes it remarkable:
- End-to-End Solution: The solution covers data ingestion, processing, visualization, and more, ensuring a seamless journey from raw data to actionable insights.
- Data Security: Compliance and security concerns are mitigated with all data residing within your AWS account’s secure perimeter. This setup enables easy integration with existing business systems, enhancing the richness of analysis.
- Flexibility: Customize processing and analytics as needed to derive maximum value. This ensures that insights are directly aligned with your business goals and objectives.
- AWS Solutions Library: Available in the AWS Solutions Library, this solution offers a collection of vetted solutions and architectural guidance tailored to diverse industry use cases.
Clickstream Analytics on AWS
The solution deploys an architecture that captures, processes and visualizes clickstream data. It features purpose-built Java and Swift SDKs for Android and iOS, simplifying data collection and integration. Here’s a glimpse of the process:
- Data Ingestion: Choose from AWS services like Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis Data Streams, or Amazon S3 to ingest application clickstream data. Multiple data pipelines can be set up to suit various applications or teams.
- Data Transformation: Leverage plugins to transform data during processing. User-Agent and IP address enrichment plugins come pre-installed to enhance data insights.
- Storage: By default, the solution uses Amazon Redshift Serverless for cost efficiency. However, provisioning a custom Amazon Redshift configuration is possible for performance optimization.
- Visualization: Pre-assembled dashboards usually provide insights on user acquisition, activity, engagement, retention, navigation paths, and devices. Additional analytics and dashboards can be developed using preferred tools.
Pioneers in Cloud Consulting & Migration Services
- Reduced infrastructural costs
- Accelerated application deployment
- Create the control plane (management console) using the AWS CloudFormation template. Access the console through the provided URL and temporary password.
- Configure your project using the Clickstream Analytics console, setting up network parameters, data ingestion, and Amazon Redshift options.
3. The console generates a data plane, creating the infrastructure to receive, analyze, and visualize application data.
4. Integrate purpose-built SDKs into your mobile applications using the provided code and instructions.
The dashboards provided with the solution offer a holistic view of the user lifecycle:
- Acquisition: Monitor user traffic sources, new user trends, and registered users.
- Engagement: Gauge user engagement levels, session duration, and engagement rates.
- Activity: Explore user interactions, events, and screen views within the application.
- Retention: Analyze user stickiness and returning users over time.
- Devices: Gain insights into user devices, operating systems, screen sizes, and languages.
- Navigation Path: Visualize user navigation patterns through application screens.
Pricing and Availability
Clickstream Analytics on AWS is available at no cost, apart from the associated AWS services. Pricing varies based on your selected configuration, such as Kinesis or Amazon Redshift cluster size. This solution empowers businesses to leverage valuable insights while maintaining data sovereignty.
Clickstream Analytics on AWS ushers in a new era of customer insights, enabling businesses to harness the power of clickstream data while upholding data security and compliance. With a user-friendly setup, purpose-built SDKs, and insightful dashboards, this solution empowers businesses to understand user behavior and make informed decisions that drive growth.
Drop a query if you have any questions regarding Clickstream Analytics on AWS and we will get back to you quickly.
Empowering organizations to become ‘data driven’ enterprises with our Cloud experts.
- Reduced infrastructure costs
- Timely data-driven decisions
CloudThat is an official AWS (Amazon Web Services) Advanced Consulting Partner and Training partner, AWS Migration Partner, AWS Data and Analytics Partner, AWS DevOps Competency Partner, Amazon QuickSight Service Delivery Partner, AWS EKS Service Delivery Partner, and Microsoft Gold Partner, helping people develop knowledge of the cloud and help their businesses aim for higher goals using best-in-industry cloud computing practices and expertise. We are on a mission to build a robust cloud computing ecosystem by disseminating knowledge on technological intricacies within the cloud space. Our blogs, webinars, case studies, and white papers enable all the stakeholders in the cloud computing sphere.
1. Why is Clickstream Analytics important for businesses?
ANS: – Clickstream analytics helps businesses understand how users interact with their digital platforms, enabling optimization of user experiences, targeted marketing, and data-driven decision-making. It can lead to improved customer satisfaction and increased conversions.
2. How does AWS facilitate Clickstream Analytics?
ANS: – AWS offers a suite of cloud services that can be leveraged to build a robust clickstream analytics solution. Services like Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Lambda, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon QuickSight enable data collection, processing, storage, analysis, and visualization.
WRITTEN BY Bhanu Prakash K
K Bhanu Prakash is working as a Research Associate in CloudThat. He is proficient in Managing and configuring AWS Infrastructure as well as on Kubernetes and DevOps tools like Terraform, ansible, Jenkins, and Git. He is very keen on learning new technologies and publishing blogs for the tech community.