What are the prerequisites of DP-300?
There are no mandatory prerequisite certifications to be completed before taking this exam. However, general IT knowledge will be beneficial. Candidates who develop applications that deliver content from SQL based relational databases are the appropriate target audience for the DP-300 Azure Database Administrator Associate Exam.
Who should take up the Microsoft DP-300 certification exam?
CloudThat’s Azure training course for the preparation of DP-300 certification exam can be taken up by:
- Data professionals managing data and databases who want to learn about administering the data platform technologies that are available on Microsoft Azure
- Data Architects
- Application Developers
What is the time duration for the Microsoft DP-300 exam?
Candidates appearing for the DP-300 exam will get 180 minutes (30 minutes reserved for feedback) to complete the Microsoft Azure Database Administrator Associate certification exam.
How many questions are there in the DP-300 certification exam?
Candidates need to answer between 45-60 questions. However, the number of questions may change as and when changes in technology and job roles occur.
How much does the Microsoft Azure Database Administrator Associate certification exam cost in India?
The cost of the DP-300 Microsoft Azure Database Administrator Associate certification exam is ₹4800 in Bangalore and other Indian cities.
The exam cost is mostly priced according to the currency values in specific regions and countries. However, the exam prices are subject to change and may also vary depending on the additional taxes that may apply in some countries and regions.
What is the passing score for DP-300 certification?
Candidates need to score 700 (on a scale of 1-1000) on an approx. to pass the Microsoft DP-300 exam.
What will you learn from CloudThat’s DP-300 Microsoft Azure training course?
After completing CloudThat’s highly interactive DP-300 exam training in Bangalore or other cities, you will be able to:
- Plan and implement data platform resources
- Implement a secure environment
- Monitor and optimize operational resources
- Optimize query performance
- Perform automation of tasks
- Plan and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) environment
- Perform administration by using T-SQL
Is CloudThat’s DP-300 training in Bangalore an accredited course?
Yes. Microsoft accredits our training courses. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and the winner of the Microsoft Learning Partner 2020 of the Year Finalist award.
How to prepare for the Microsoft DP-300 exam?
To prepare for the DP-300 certification and pass the exam successfully, candidates need to enroll in CloudThat’s Azure Database Administrator Associate certification training course in Bangalore. Our subject matter experts and certified Azure trainers offer training through online or instructor-led classes and provide relevant study material necessary to support your exam preparation. At CloudThat, you can strengthen your practical Azure skills through hands-on lab sessions and test your knowledge before the final exam through our test-prep platform. Besides our training and assistance, candidates can also:
• Join online forum discussions and study groups to enrich your knowledge.
• Have a detailed understanding of the exam structure.
• Study Microsoft documentation along with relevant whitepapers and eBooks.
What is the validity of any Microsoft Azure certification?
Once the candidate gets Azure certified, the certificate remains valid for two years.
Which is the best Azure training provider in Bangalore?
CloudThat, a Microsoft Gold Partner and the winner of Microsoft Learning Partner 2020 of the Year Finalist award, is undoubtedly the best Azure training provider in Bangalore and other cities in India. CloudThat has trained over 350K+ IT professionals from fortune 500 companies in Cloud since 2012. From personalized mentoring to self-paced learning modules, we work towards providing a growth-oriented learning experience to nurture their future.
• CloudThat’s training modules are equipped with 50%-60% hands-on lab sessions.
• Highly interactive virtual and classroom teaching.
• Qualified instructor-led training and mentoring sessions.
• Practice lab and projects aligned to Azure learning modules.
• Integrated teaching assistance and support.