What is WS-012T00-A: Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS course?
This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who have experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to prepare professionals for planning, implementing, and managing environments that include Azure IaaS-hosted Windows Server-based workloads.
The course covers how to leverage the hybrid capabilities of Azure, how to migrate virtual and physical server workloads to Azure IaaS, and how to manage and secure Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019.
What are the prerequisites of Azure Hybrid IaaS with Windows Server 2019 certification?
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and File and Storage Services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft compute, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies (implied by the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of on-premises resiliency Windows Server-based compute and storage technologies (Failover Clustering, Storage Spaces).
- Basic experience with implementing and managing IaaS services in Microsoft Azure.
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory.
- Basic understanding security-related technologies (firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication, SIEM/SOAR).
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
Who should attend the Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS certification course?
Windows Server administrators and system engineers, preparing for transitioning from on-premises to hybrid and Cloud only environments. Secondarily, this course benefits any role that involves administrative and operational tasks targeting Microsoft Azure IaaS workloads.
What will you learn from CloudThat’s Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS training course?
After completing CloudThat’s highly interactive Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS exam training in Bangalore or other cities, you will be able to:
- Describe the foundational principles of Azure IaaS, including compute, storage, and networking.
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity in Hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage and monitor hybrid scenarios using WAC, Azure Arc, Azure Automation and Azure Monitor.
- Enhance hybrid security using Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Windows Update Management.
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync.
- Plan and implement hybrid and cloud-only migration, backup, and recovery scenarios.
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019, and configure networking, storage, and security.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server 2019.
How often CloudThat updates the Microsoft Azure online training course?
From time to time, Microsoft keeps on revising and updating the Azure certification exam syllabus according to changing technology trends and industry standards. At CloudThat, we have a dedicated team of highly experienced and Microsoft certified Azure subject matter experts who keep a close eye on the exam syllabus and updated the training course curriculum accordingly to keep it updated and relevant.
How to prepare for the Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS exam?
To prepare for the WS-012T00-A certification and pass the exam successfully, candidates need to enroll in CloudThat’s Windows Server 2019 Hybrid and Azure IaaS certification training course in Bangalore. Our subject matter experts and certified Azure trainers offer training through online or instructor-led classes and provide relevant study material necessary to support your exam preparation. At CloudThat, you can strengthen your practical Azure skills through hands-on lab sessions and test your knowledge before the final exam through our testprep platform. Besides our training and assistance, candidates can also:
• Join online forum discussions and study groups to enrich your knowledge.
• Have a detailed understanding of the exam structure.
• Study Microsoft documentation along with relevant whitepapers and eBooks.