What is Microsoft Azure DP-201 certification?
The Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification comprises of two certifications namely DP-200 & DP-201 respectively. After attending both the trainings, candidates can design and implement the management, monitoring, security and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure data services to satisfy business needs.
The Microsoft Azure Exam DP-201 online training in Bangalore from CloudThat offers candidates proper training and relevant study material to clear the DP-201 Designing an Azure Data Solution certification exam.
Who should take up the Microsoft DP-201 certification exam?
CloudThat’s Azure training course for the preparation of DP-201 certification exam can be taken up by:
• Engineers who collaborates with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements
• Architects responsible for architecting data analytics solutions on Azure
• Engineers responsible for selecting & implementing Azure data platform solutions for clients
• Those responsible for orchestration of data pipelines, activities in a data-driven architecture
What is the time duration for the Microsoft Azure exam DP-201?
Candidates appearing for the DP-201 exam will get 180 minutes (30 minutes reserved for feedback) to complete the Microsoft Azure Data Engineers certification exam.
How many are there in Azure DP-201 certification exam?
Candidates need to answer between 45-55 questions. However, the number of questions may change as and when changes in technology and job roles occur.
What is the cost of Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate exam in India?
The cost of DP-201 Microsoft exam is ₹4800 in Bangalore and other Indian cities.
The exam cost is mostly priced according to the currency values in specific regions and countries. However, the exam prices are subject to change and may also vary depending on the additional taxes that may apply in some countries and regions.
What is the passing score for Azure Data Solution DP-201 exam?
Candidates need to score 700 (on a scale of 1-1000) approx. to pass the Microsoft DP-201 exam.
What will you learn from CloudThat’s DP-201 Microsoft Azure training course?
After completing CloudThat’s highly interactive DP-201 exam training in Bangalore or other cities, you will be able to:
• Design Azure data storage solutions
• Design data processing solutions
• Design for data security and compliance
How to prepare for the Microsoft DP-201 exam?
To prepare for the DP-201 certification and pass the exam successfully, candidates need to enroll in CloudThat’s Azure Data Engineer Associate certification training course in Bangalore. Our subject matter experts and certified Azure trainers offer training through online or instructor-led classes and provide relevant study material necessary to support your exam preparation. At CloudThat, you can strengthen your practical Azure skills through hands-on lab sessions and test your knowledge before the final exam through our testprep platform. Besides our training and assistance, candidates can also:
• Join online forum discussions and study groups to enrich your knowledge.
• Have a detailed understanding of the exam structure.
• Study Microsoft documentation along with relevant whitepapers and eBooks.
What are the different types of questions candidates need to answer in the Microsoft Azure DP-201 Certification Exam?
The different types of DP-201 exam questions that may appear in the real exam include:
• Multiple-choice questions
• Multiple scenario based questions
• Drag and drop
• True or false
• Diagram based questions
What is the difference between Microsoft Azure DP-200 and DP-201?
DP-200: Candidates for this exam must be able to implement data solutions that use the following Azure services: Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly Azure SQL DW), Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure Blob storage.
DP-201: Candidates for this exam must design data solutions that use the following Azure services: Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure Blob storage.
What is the validity of any Microsoft Azure certification?
Once the candidate gets Azure certified, the certificate remains valid for two years.
What is the DP-201 exam retake policy?
• Candidates must wait for 24 hours to retake the DP-201 exam on failing in his/her first attempt. Also, candidates can log in to their certification dashboard to reschedule the exam.
• The candidate must wait for at least 14 days to retake the exam for the third time on failing in their second attempt. The waiting period is the same while retaking the exam for the fourth and fifth times.
• In a year, a candidate is allowed a maximum of 5 retakes. (One year is calculated from the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam attempt.)