Who should take up the Microsoft AZ-500 certification exam?
CloudThat’s Azure training course for the preparation of AZ-500 certification exam can be taken up by:
- Azure Professionals working on Security aspects and
- Cloud Professionals / Architects
What is the time duration for the Microsoft Azure AZ-500 exam?
Candidates appearing for the AZ-500 exam will get 180 minutes (30 minutes reserved for feedback) to complete the Microsoft Azure Security Engineer certification exam.
How many questions are there in the Microsoft AZ-500 certification exam?
Candidates need to answer between 40-60 questions. However, the number of questions may change as and when changes in technology and job roles occur.
What is the cost of Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate exam in India?
The cost of the Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate certification exam is ₹4800 in Bangalore and other Indian cities.
The exam cost is mostly priced according to the currency values in specific regions and countries. However, the exam prices are subject to change and may also vary depending on the additional taxes that may apply in some countries and regions.
What is the passing score to clear Azure AZ-500 certification exam?
Candidates need to score 700 (on a scale of 1-1000) approx. to pass the Microsoft AZ-500 exam.
What will you learn from CloudThat’s AZ-500 Microsoft Azure training course?
After completing CloudThat’s highly interactive AZ-500 exam training in Bangalore or other cities, you will be able to:
- Manage identity and access
- Implement platform protection
- Manage security operations
- Secure data and applications
How to prepare for the Microsoft AZ-500 exam?
To prepare for the AZ-500 certification and pass the exam successfully, candidates need to enroll in CloudThat’s Azure Security Engineer Associate certification training course in Bangalore. Our subject matter experts and certified Azure trainers offer training through online or instructor-led classes and provide relevant study material necessary to support your exam preparation. At CloudThat, you can strengthen your practical Azure skills through hands-on lab sessions and test your knowledge before the final exam through our testprep platform. Besides our training and assistance, candidates can also:
• Join online forum discussions and study groups to enrich your knowledge.
• Have a detailed understanding of the exam structure.
• Study Microsoft documentation along with relevant whitepapers and eBooks.
What are the different types of questions candidates need to answer in the Microsoft Azure AZ-500 certification exam?
The different types of AZ-500 exam questions that may appear in the real exam include:
• Multiple-choice questions
• Multiple scenario-based questions
• Drag and drop
• True or false
• Case studies
Is CloudThat’s AZ-500 training in Bangalore an accredited course?
Yes. Microsoft accredits our training courses. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and the winner of the Microsoft Learning Partner 2020 of the Year Finalist award.
What is the AZ-500 exam retake policy?
- Candidates must wait for 24 hours to retake the AZ-500 exam on failing in his/her first attempt. Also, candidates can log in to their certification dashboard to reschedule the exam.
- The candidate must wait for at least 14 days to retake the exam for the third time on failing in their second attempt. The waiting period is the same while retaking the exam for the fourth and fifth times.
- In a year, a candidate is allowed a maximum of 5 retakes. (One year is calculated from the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam attempt.)