Voiced by Amazon Polly
Hello Readers! Here are some more Sample Questions for the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900 certification exam.
After learning the course material, answer the below sample questions, and test your knowledge. The correct answers are available at the end.
Here goes the Quiz:
- Rohit’s team has become frustrated with the number of times they have to perform basic data entry on project startup. There are many divisions that need the information and sometimes human error results in mistakes, making it more difficult to make sense of your information. Which program would be the most helpful in this situation for Rohit?
a. Power Apps
b. Power Automate
c. Power BI
- Riya’s manager has built a solution using the Common Data Service using a few of the standard Entities included out of the box. She wants to capture the date that new records are added to the Entity, but he isn’t sure how. She notices that a “Date” field is already inside his Entity, but wants the field to have a custom name of “Date Confirmed”. What would you recommend Riya do?
a. Use the built-in Date field within the Entity to store the data values, but rename the field to “Date Confirmed”
b. Create a new Environment with the name “Date Confirmed”
c. Create a new Entity with the name “Date Confirmed”
- How can data sources be used with Power Apps Canvas apps?
a. Power Apps can only use its internal data sources.
b. Power Apps can use multiple internal and external data sources in the same app.
c. Power Apps uses only external data sources and does not have an internal data source.
- You have a gallery control in your app for displaying all customer orders. Your manager says she would like to see orders from the last 90 days in addition. How would you reduce the amount of data she sees?
a. You would modify the data source to purge out all orders older than 90 days.
b. Use the data filtering wizard
c. Create a formula for your gallery that uses the Filter function
- Where do you find flow templates?
a. You need to download the template pack from the Microsoft Learn website.
b. Directly from the Power Automate builder website
c. You must build and save templates yourself; there are no pre-built templates.
- Which of the below is a way in which Power BI can help you effectively leverage your data?
a. Analyze sales data to better allocate resources and place orders, optimizing operations.
b. Analyze customer data to better target and promote specific items to specific customers.
c. All of the above
- Which statement is true regarding adding comments to a dashboard?
a. Comments can be added to an entire dashboard but not to individual visualizations on that dashboard.
b. Before a comment is published, it must be approved by the dashboard designer.
c. You can use the “@” symbol to mention a colleague in a comment.
- Where can you NOT publish a chatbot?
a. Microsoft Teams
c. Mobile apps
- When testing your chatbot, what would best help you find and fix unexpected behavior?
a. Enabling tracking between topics
b. Creating new topis
c. Resetting the bot
d. Selecting the same response
- Which of the following is a valid reason for a chatbot session to end?
a. The session is longer than 90 minutes
b. The session has more than 100 turns
c. The session has more than 50 turns
Check the correct answers here:
Power Automate can create automated information workflows so that data entry only has to occur once.
Whenever possible, if an entity has an existing field in the type you need, reuse that field before creating a new one.
Power Apps allows you complete control of which data sources you use in your app. There are over 270 data connectors available, and the ability to build a customer connector if one does not exist.
The Filter function allows you to apply logic tests to one or more columns in your data source. For this scenario, you could filter out data where the Order Date is less than 90 days ago.
When you create a flow, you can choose to start from a template. There you can browse for templates or use search to find just the right template to begin your project.
Power BI can analyze all types of data you may have to assist in your business efficiency and decision making efficacy.
Comments can be added to an entire dashboard or to individual visualizations on a dashboard. Add a general comment or a comment targeted at specific colleagues. Also, comments can be added to a dashboard using Power BI or Power BI Mobile apps.
You can publish chatbots to engage with your customers on Microsoft Teams, Facebook, and Mobile Apps but not on YouTube.
As you fine-tune your chatbot, it can be useful to enable tracking between topics so you can follow through the conversation path step by step.
Chatbot sessions can end if a session has more than 100 turns.
More sample questions are coming up, so keep checking. Please share your feedback in the below comments section.
Get the TestPrep material upon enrollment for the course Microsoft Power Platform fundamentals PL-900 certification exam.
Disclaimer: These questions are NOT appearing in the certification exam. I personally or CloudThat do not have any official tie-up with Microsoft regarding the certification or the kind of questions asked. These are my best guesses for the kind of questions to expect with Microsoft in general and with the examination.
Feel free to drop any questions in the comment box, I would love to address them. I hope you enjoyed the article. Best of luck!
WRITTEN BY Anusha Shanbhag
Anusha Shanbhag is a Technical Content Writer at CloudThat Technologies. With over 10 years of industry experience, she has published over 25 blogs, articles, and technical case studies with a keen interest in advanced cloud technologies. She is a public speaker and ex-president of the corporate Toastmaster club.